Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snow!!

Okay, so the pink finally got to me. This template isn't nearly as bad as that pink one, sorry for ruining everyone's eyes there.

I stumbled across a digital camera the other day, which apparently has a "glue" (?) problem. Seems to come and go, but when the issue is there (it's apparent with a purple haze on the little screen) allegedly the pictures taken are unusable. Martin checked, though, and Odile and François bought another camera (due to the aforementioned purple haze) and we're welcome to use it. Currently it's charging and I'll be playing with it to see about posting some pictures. So yay! Funny how that works out, heh.

In other news, we may have our first sticking snow falling right now. We had snow once before this year, but it was too warm to actually stick. I'm trying not to get my hopes up about it, but it's a great excuse to take pictures of the yard here. It's pretty cool, honestly. I don't know if this is also a trend in the US, but a lot of people here seem to plant trees and flowers and such that aren't native, and this actually contaminates the soil around here (I didn't know that, I knew about different kinds of dirt, but I didn't realize that it could actually hurt natural stuff to plant unnatural stuff). The yard here has a lot of trees, and all of them are native. And lemme tell ya, they are gorgeous. If the camera thing works out (for an extended period of time), I'll hopefully be able to show what it looks like in Spring/Summer.

A slight side note : My heart out to Mistee who is having a tough time right now, sorry I've not been around.

And hey, look! I didn't write an essay this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment